The ACT Government’s Investment Attraction and Facilitation Team is dedicated to growing an already competitive and sustainable ACT economy. Our free and impartial services open doors for businesses and help drive investment further by providing intelligence on the local market, fostering business connections and offering support through the investment decision and execution process.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Identifying business opportunities and developing a business case for moving to Canberra.
- Providing research and specialist knowledge of Canberra and its local market conditions and growth opportunities.
- Establishing networking connections with investment and trading partners and government contacts.
- Providing onward referrals to relevant service providers to assist your business.
- Opening pathways to government funding opportunities specific to the ACT region.
- Providing information on local regulations and business costs.
- Assisting the investment process and cutting through red tape.
- Offering continued support through the initial set-up and beyond, to leverage your growth opportunities in Canberra.